Personal data processing
- The Company CINIMEX-INFORMATICA (hereinafter — the Operator) makes the observance of the rights and freedoms of citizens as one of the most important conditions for the implementation of its activities.
- The Operator’s Policy regarding the processing of personal data (hereinafter referred to as the Policy) applies to all information that the Operator may obtain about visitors to the website www.cinimex.ru Personal data is processed in accordance with the Federal law «On personal data» № 152-ФЗ.
Key concepts used in the Policy
- Website — a set of graphic and information materials, as well as computer programs and databases that ensure their availability on the Internet at the web address www.cinimex.ru;
- User — any visitor to the website www.cinimex.ru;
- Personal data — any information relating to the user of the website www.cinimex.ru;
- Processing of personal data — any action with personal data, performed using a computer, as well as without their use;
- Depersonalization of personal data — actions that result in the impossibility of determining the belonging of personal data to a specific User or person without using additional information;
- Dissemination of personal data — any actions that result in the disclosure of personal data to an indefinite circle of persons.
- Provision of personal data — any actions that result in the disclosure of personal data to a certain group of persons;
- Destruction of personal data — any actions that result in the irrevocable destruction of personal data on a computer or any other media.
The operator may process the following personal data
Check if the list below matches the data you are collecting. If not, add/remove data
- User Email Address
- User Phone Number
- Last name, first name and patronymic of the User
- Also on the website, the collection and processing of anonymous data about visitors (including «cookies») through the services of Internet statistics (Yandex Metric and Google Analytics and others).
Purposes of personal data processing
- The Purpose of processing e-mail address, phone number, last name, first name and patronymic of the User — discussion of the details of the request (check whether the purpose of processing your personal data, if necessary, replace it with your own). The Operator also has the right to send the User notifications about new products and services, special offers and various events. The user can always refuse to receive information messages by sending an email to the Operator firstname.lastname@example.org
- Depersonalized user data collected through Internet statistics services, are used to collect information about the actions of Users on the site, improve the quality of the site and its content.
Legal grounds for the processing of personal data
- The Operator processes the User’s personal data only if sent by the User through the forms located on the website www.cinimex.ru. By submitting his personal data to the Operator, the User agrees to this Policy.
Procedure for collection, storage, transfer and other types of personal data processing
- The Operator ensures the safety of personal data and takes all possible measures to prevent access to personal data of unauthorized persons.
- The personal data of the User will never, under any circumstances, be transferred to third parties, except for cases related to the implementation of the current legislation.
- In case of detection of inaccuracies in personal data, the User can update them by sending a notification to the Operator via e-mail to the operator’s e-mail address email@example.com, or to the postal address (postal address can be removed) 115184, Moscow, Bolshaya Tatarskaya street, 35, p. 3, marked «Updating of personal data».
- The term of processing of personal data is unlimited. The user may at any time withdraw his consent to the processing of personal data by sending a notification to the Operator via e-mail to the Operator’s e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org, or to the postal address (postal address can be removed) 115184, Moscow, Bolshaya Tatarskaya street, 35, p. 3, marked «Withdrawal of consent to the processing of personal data.»
- The user can get any clarifications on issues of interest relating to the processing of his personal data by contacting the Operator via e-mail email@example.com, or by sending a letter to the address (postal address can be removed) 115184, Moscow, Bolshaya Tatarskaya street, 35, p. 3.
- This document will reflect any changes in the personal data processing policy of the Operator. In case of significant changes, the User may be sent information to the email address indicated by him.